Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Brass Tokyo Clinch Boots Engineers - 11" Brown OD Horsebutt - Size US9.5 CN, BNIB

Sagar85

A-List Customer
I have brand new in box Clinch engineers in size US9.5/ Clinch 10.5/ UK 9 in CN last. These were pre-ordered through Standard and Strange and received in Feb2022. Please note that these boots are CN last, not the CN-wide that Standard and Strange usually offers.

These will be a good fit for someone who wears US sneaker size 10 or 10.5 depending on width, viberg size 9 in 2030 last, redwing iron rangers 9.5, or brannock 9.5 D/E. These are perfect boots for D width guys. E width guys would need some time to flex/ break in.

1875 USD shipped within US by UPS ground.
1850 USD + DHL express shipping worldwide.

I see that there is a trend of increasing scam alerts lately. And so, for peace of mind on both sides, I request we do transaction through paypal goods and services and share the 3% fee that covers protection on both ends. If you are comfortable doing paypal friends and family, I'm more than happy to provide references of transactions I have done through IG or grailed, and my linkedin.

Best,
Pruthvi

IMG_3297.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member