Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: BRIMACO D-pocket motorcycle jacket size 40. Excellent. [SOLD]

Nacho

Practically Family
Hi all,

Selling my Brimaco D-pocket motorcycle jacket in size 40. The jacket is in excellent shape without any flaws. All hardwares are original and in working conditions. No rips, no stains, and no foul smell. All pocket bags and liner are in excellent shape. In fact, the jacket looks like it was made yesterday. Leather is thin as in any Brimaco jacket, but it has some nice grains to it.

Some of the features that I like about this jacket is the sleeves zips sit on top of the sleeves. I always thought that top zips look way cooler than side zips in MC jackets. So if you're already a fan of Kehoe, consider this one.

Also notice the picture of the lining, you will see an internal elastic band across the back. I believe the old Wrangler denim jackets used to have this feature. Couple that with an action back going all the way to the pit, this jacket was built for maximum range of motion. And it certainly is since it's a motorcycle jacket after all.

This style was really popular with Canadian flat track racers in the old days. They used to sell them at Simpson Sears or Sears Canada just like any Hercules in the States. I had a chance to talk to an old flat track racer in Alberta a while back and learned a few things or two about this specific style.

Asking $275 shipped CAN/USA via PayPal FF. I've bought stuff from members here before so no worries on that front. But if you need references, I can certainly provide.

Measurements (will post pictures at the end of the listing):

pit to pit - 21.5"
shoulders - 18.5"
sleeve - 24.5"
overall length - 23"

And without further ado, here are a few close-up shots of this beauty.

FRONT

tempImageTZ9eEN.jpg

tempImagesE1u2R.jpg

tempImageswuHGh.jpg

tempImageFsBb54.jpg

tempImageF4Bszf.jpg

Last edited:

Nacho

Practically Family
MEASUREMENTS

tempImageZUFogM.jpg

tempImageeyUrIb.jpg

tempImagesTtT24.jpg

tempImagek8riGm.jpg

tempImagekmTixB.jpg

EDIT: I added the hem measurement. I just zipped it up without using the belt. With the belt, you can tighten even further to your likings.

Last edited:

Nacho

Practically Family
Cool MC jacket, huh? These are great value. Ain't the best of the best quality but certainly built for functionality.

If you have any question, hit me up and we can talk. As always, thanks for looking.

Cheers!

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
Really sweet jacket…. My love of leather jackets started with an old Brimaco cafe racer. I loved everything about it, except that it was at least a size too small. If this were a size larger, I’d be all over it. Good luck with sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner