Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Cir. 1910 Pocket Watch & Chain Coin Silver Case

undertaker

Practically Family
Greetings,

I have come across another great pocket watch and I thought that someone here might be interested in it. It is probably made between 1900 & 1910. It is a hallmarked HHH 0.800 Silver ( coin silver) case with a 10 jewel escape movement. It reads "Remontoir Cylindre 10 Rubis" on the dust cover and has the initials MK ingraved on the movement. It is stem wind and pin set ( to set the time you press a small pin between the 12 and 1 o'clock positions and turn the stem to move the hands), has a neat mulicolor enamel dial with some hairlines and black roman numerals. The case is two-toned, it has a rose gold(?) ring on the front bezel and the back cover. It also has an engravable shield on the back cover that has not been engraved. I carried this watch all day today and it seems to be keeping good time and running strong. Measures 2" in diameter. The 8" watch chain is includes, it is not marked but appears to be solid silver. I'm asking 130.00 shipped in the Cont. U.S.(I will also insure it). PM me with any questions.

1910PWFront.jpg

1910PW003.jpg

1910inside002.jpg

Thanks,
J.S.

DerMann

Practically Family
That's a really beautiful watch, but I haven't the cash for it now.

Unless you'd be willing to take a 1912 Elgin pocket watch in need of repairs and a gf chain as partial payment, I'm going to have to miss out.

PM me if you are interested though.

Apple Annie

New in Town
I am very tempted.

How much would it cost to ship to the UK, do you think?

It would make the perfect Christmas present for someone I know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24