Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Custom Fishtail Hollywood Slacks

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I got these killer slacks made by mysuitshop.com to go with a suit I got from them years ago. Problem is, the colors don't match. I contacted the website, and they don't believe that the colors are off enough to warrant a return. I needed the suit for a special occasion, otherwise I would have never purchased these.
I'm offering these for sale to a Lounger for the price I paid, $70 +shipping. I'll eat the shipping from Thailand.
They're Hollywood waisted with a fishtail back. Double pleated and cuffed. All weather gray pinstriped wool.
37" waist (with about 2" to safely let out")
The inseam is just under 30", the outseam 42", and about a 14.5" rise.
PM if interested.
IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

flat-top

scotrace said:
So.... were you otherwise happy with their work?
These pants are fantastic. The suit I originally bought 4 years ago is also great, but I never liked the fit of the pants. I didn't specify what type I wanted back then, so I guess the default style was a real Banana Republic type of fit.

flat-top

I wanted to bump this. I'm still going back and forth with mysuitshop.com about these. I'd still love to a Lounger to get 'em before they (possibly) get sent back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred