Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Eastman B-15, Basically Brand New, 46R, End Zone Twill

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
Well, this one lasted long LOL. Purchased from the Eastman pop up shop last week - I feel almost guilty for listing this so soon. If nobody takes it, I'll keep it, but I thought I would offer it to you guys anyway.

It's a superb jacket in every way...but after a lot of soul searching, I'm just not feeling it at all. I don't know why - I guess I'm more of a sheepskin and leather guy? Trying on all the other Eastman stuff whet my appetite, that's for sure. Their sheepskins were just amazing, and I think that's where I want to put my money going forward!

My loss is your gain here. It's basically brand new, I've worn it outside once on Saturday when I went shopping in it. Full details on Eastman's website regarding specifications and so on.

I paid £499, and I'm selling for £450 shipped in the UK - bear in mind you'll be skipping past the 10 week waiting time as well. I've got this listed on eBay here. Overseas buyers will pay postage at cost (I'll have to get a quote before posting).

Link to eBay listing with full set of photos: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253281779634?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Measurements as follows in inches:

• Pit to pit is 25.5
  • 20 across waist above knits
  • Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 26.5
  • 19.5 across shoulders
  • Back length base of collar to hem is 26.5 approx
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member