Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Ebbets Field Flannels Vintage Repro Baseball Jacket Size Large 44-46

CBI

One Too Many
Selling this great Ebbets Field Flannels repro Chicago American Giants baseball jacket. its this one: click link:

Chicago American Giants 1936 Authentic Jacket

Wool jacket with leather sleeves. Lining is silk/poly?
$60 shipped US sale ONLY. Ask questions, first person PM’ing saying “i’ll take it” gets it. Paypal only, I am a drama free seller. No alterations just some dog hair!!!! I noticed on all of the front of the jacket photos, it looks like a white stain on the outside button flap below the third button from the top but it was a dog hair clump, I added a photo of it gone…..all is OK its awesome.

Measurements in inches:

Shoulder straight across: as you can see, the shoulder/sleeve are one and the same, estimating around 19-20 inches

Pit to Pit: 25 1/2

Front: 23

Back which includes knit length: 25

Sleeves which include knit length. As you can see, the sleeves and shoulder are one and the same so this measurement is from the collar knit to the very end of the jacket including the wrist knit length: 30 (so measure from the side of your neck to end of wrist.

The jacket fits in the 44 Regular range - there is nothing odd about the fit, just the way the sleeves are make it hard to post a traditional shoulder and sleeve measurement.

fullsizeoutput_29b7.jpeg

IMG_1454.JPG
IMG_1453.JPG
fullsizeoutput_29ba.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_29bb.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_29bc.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_29b8.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_29b9.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member