Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale...Hats that do not fit me. (sold)

alphy27

One of the Regulars
I've got two beautiful hats, it terrific shape that sadly, do not fit me. I am offering these hats to Loungers first. If they don't sell here they will go to Ebay.
First one I'm offering for consideration is a Handsome size 7 1/4 brown 1950's Champ with a 2 1/4" brim, a 2" tan grosgrain ribbon that has a great box bow at the back of the hat. The lining and sweat band are in very good shape. The crow measures 4 3/4". I'm asking $50 plus approximately $15 for USPS shipping. I will charge you what USPS charges me. If you require it, Express or Priority will cost more.
champ10.jpg

champ8.jpg

champ7.jpg

Small dark spot just bellow the ribbon on this side of the hat, barely visible.
champ6.jpg

Some minor age discoloration on satin lining. Just what you'd expect in a hat this age.
champ4.jpg

***SOLD***The second hat is a fabulous black "Empire State Hats" Homburg size 7 3/8, it's brim extends out 2 1/2" with a perfect pencil curl. The crown measures 5 3/8". The lining and sweat band are in wonderful shape. This hat looks like it was hardly ever worn. Must have been a Sunday morning hat. I'm asking $60 plus approximately $15 for USPS shipping same deal as the first hat in this post. If you want to buy both I'll combine shipping.
homberg8.jpg

homberg7.jpg

homberg6.jpg

homberg3.jpg

alphy27

One of the Regulars
Homburg Sold

Sorry the Homburg is sold. Thanks for the interest. The Champ is still available for another couple days then its off to ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda