Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Johnson Leathers Custom Horween HH, Size 42, Talon Zips

SR427

New in Town
This is my first post here, but I've been reaping the wisdom of these pages for many years. This has resulted in a lot of jackets, and most recently some great ones from Johnson Leathers. In 2015 a CXL copy of a Harley Townsman and more recently Alan made me a little lighter jacket with the Black 2 1/2 oz Horween Vermont Veg-tanned Horsehide. Unfortunately for me I was too optimistic about my size, so I've placed an order with Alan for a 44 and this needs to go.

Here are the details:

Made in 2018 - so worn lightly for one winter. Pretty nicely broken in, but still has plenty of structure. Custom parts on Alan's frame: Two chest pockets, tipped toward the center. Olive thread throughout. - Talon brass zip on front and chest pockets. No zip on hand pockets or cuffs. Smooth back. 2" band at the cuff to avoid watch rash. Two inside pockets. Black nylon lining

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 23 1/2"
Shoulders: 19 1/2"
Sleeves: Straight - 25"
Length: 22 1/2" (from base of collar)
Waist: 20 1/2"

$650 plus shipping. Paypal FF. I'll ship it in the original box that Alan sent to me.

Hope these images work...

QDhNzf8

Last edited:

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Did Alan sell an original HD Townsman for you, cira 2015? If so I have the jacket. Alan had a Townsman he was using as a pattern to remake for a customer. I paid cash to Alan for it

SR427

New in Town
Did Alan sell an original HD Townsman for you, cira 2015? If so I have the jacket. Alan had a Townsman he was using as a pattern to remake for a customer. I paid cash to Alan for it

Yes, that was me! I loved that jacket but it was too small for me. Hope it’s treating you well

SR427

New in Town
That’s measured from the collar seam. Take a look at the photos. I’m 6’0” and it falls below the belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic