Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Schott 613US size 36. MINT.

Nacho

Practically Family
Hi all,

I'm selling my Schott 613US leather jacket, which I bought from Japan via eBay back in 2016 when I started dabbling into this hobby. This jacket holds a special place in my collection as my very first proper leather jacket. At the time, I'd lurk websites like TFL, Vintage Leather Jackets, etc. to learn more about leather jackets, and I remembered spending a lot of time on the Schott forum, where I talked to Gail Hawkins. May she Rest In Peace. Her advice was invaluable, and I eventually took a liking to the 613US.

Since my taste has changed and I'm trimming down my collection to make room for new ones, I'm selling this baby. It's also too small for me now. The jacket is in mint conditions. Fits slim since it's for the Japanese market. All hardwares are original and in working conditions. No rips, no stains, and no foul smell. All pocket bags and liner are in excellent shape.

The only caveat is that the belt was removed. Now, I believe that Jerri from Schott will be more than happy to install one for you. I don't think it's a complicated job at all. Schott has great customer service and is willing to go that extra mile for you.

I'm asking $375 shipped USA/CAN via PayPal FF. I've bought stuff from members here before so no worries on that front. But if you need references, I can certainly provide.

The jacket's measurements (pictures will be available at the end of this listing):
  • Pit to pit: 19"
  • Sleeve length: 22.5"
  • Back length: 22"
  • Shoulders: 17.5"
Here are a few shots of this baby. The leather is buttery soft and grainy on this one, but I’ll let the pictures do the talking:

FRONT

tempImageyVaMzE.jpg

tempImageLx4UDW.jpg

tempImageXcuh47.jpg

tempImagecntaU6.jpg

tempImage04JqDU.jpg

tempImagewKKrvz.jpg

tempImage9Y9HDs.jpg

Last edited:

Nacho

Practically Family
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment here or PM me. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

IMG_4571.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner