Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Schott 618 size 38 (GREAT conditions)

Nacho

Practically Family
Hi all,

I'm selling my Schott 618 leather jacket, which I bought from Japan via eBay last year. I talked to Schott and they confirmed that this one was made in the 90s (1994 to be exact). Since my taste has changed and I'm trimming down my collection to make room for new ones, I'm selling this baby. The jacket is in great conditions. All hardwares are working. No rips, no stains, and no foul smell. All pocket bags and liner are in excellent shape.

One caveat is that the belt was removed. Now, I believe that Jerri from Schott will be more than happy to install one for you. I don't think it's a complicated job at all. Schott has great customer service and is willing to go that extra mile. Another thing I want to mention is that I have the sleeves shortened by a local leather shop. Last but not least, I installed the star to the coin pocket and replaced the O-ring with a dice pull chain for the top pocket. Cool little details I might add.

I'm asking $300 shipped USA/CAN via PayPal FF. I've bought stuff from members here before so no worries on that front. But if you need references, I can certainly provide.

The jacket's measurements (pictures will be available at the end of this listing):
  • Pit to pit: 20.5"
  • Sleeve length: 22.5"
  • Back length: 23"
  • Shoulders: 17"
And without further ado, here are the pics of this bad boy.

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg

IMG_5222.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

IMG_5224.jpg

Nacho

Practically Family
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment here or PM me. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner