Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale: Schott P213 Raven Size L Black

Observe

One Too Many
Hello, catch and release on a Schott P213. Selling because I feel like I have this niche already covered in my collection. Jacket was purchased from this forum a few weeks ago and I only wore it once to try on. Jacket is in great condition and still has that leathery smell even.

Jacket is made from a nice grainy thick lambskin, lots of character and feels more robust than other thinner lambskins I've handled. More akin to goatskin in terms of temper and drape. No real signs of wear on the leather. Leather is stretchy and theres good range of motion. Jacket has 1 internal pocket on the right side.

This jacket sells for $1200 USD new. I got it for about $550 USD, hoping to get as close to that as possible. I'll include free shipping for North Americans at this price to sweeten the deal.

Please note the sleeve lining seems to hang a bit below the cuff, as well as some superficial wear to the lining at this area (see picture). The stitching of the paisley pattern has a bunch of frayed threads but there's no holes in the lining itself.

Measurements:
Chest 23"
Front length 25 5/8"
Back length 24 5/8"
Hem 21 1/4"
Shoulder 18 1/2"
Sleeve 25 1/4" Shoulder to cuff

If you have any questions please ask. I'm probably going to cross post this on ebay as well.
20230506_132114.jpg
20230506_133012.jpg
20230506_133142.jpg

20230506_133238.jpg
20230506_133116.jpg

Last edited:

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
One of these has been on my wish list for a while! Schotts tend to run large, and I think I’m more of a medium. The ptp is wide, but the sleeves and back length look perfect for me

Observe

One Too Many
One of these has been on my wish list for a while! Schotts tend to run large, and I think I’m more of a medium. The ptp is wide, but the sleeves and back length look perfect for me
It's possible it could still work for you. I'm 6'4 190lb and it fits me pretty snugly. Unfortunately I don't have any fit pics handy nor am I able to provide any right now.

Kevin O'Sullivan

Familiar Face
I have this jacket in the reddish brown leather. Extremely comfortable and the lambskin is surprisingly thick and robust.

Good buy for someone looking for a cross zip.

Only thing I don't like is the front length and no two way zip. Makes sitting with it zipped outside a pain in the ass.

Observe

One Too Many
Sorry, looking like it's back up for sale again as I'm fairly certain my ebay "buyer" is a scammer (asking me to contact him off ebay site to complete transaction).

$400USD buyer pays shipping.

Observe

One Too Many
Bump.

0 for 2 attempting to sell this jacket on ebay. Both "sales" were scam attempts. Lovely place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner