Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Shoes, Shirt

Pera.T

One of the Regulars
A few more pieces that I've dug out of storage. As before, a little intro:

All prices are in $US for the convenience of the majority of those reading this. Please excuse the terrible photography, my camera is very old and struggles a bit under most lighting, but I've tried to take photos that show the clothing as well as possible. Please contact me if you would like more photos of a particular piece.

Shipping:
I live in New Zealand, so shipping will be a little more complicated for most potential buyers. With this in mind I took a trip to the Post Office and got some quotes, which will give a rough idea of how much shipping will cost. The quotes cover shipping to both the USA, and the UK. If you live elsewhere please PM me for a quote.

I will likely only be able to ship items once a week, on a Monday. As the Post Office is closed before and after my work hours.

Suits (2kg):
International Courier, tracked and insured, 5 to 6 days $84 - $60US
International Air Parcel, no tracking, 6 to 10 days $65 - $47US

Ties:
1-5 (250g)
International Air Parcel, no tracking, 6 to 10 days $16 - $12US

Bulk load (1kg)
International Air Parcel, no tracking, 6 to 10 days $35 - $25US
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEADSTOCK 1930's Spade Sole Shoes (SOLD)

A beautiful pair of deadstock 30s shoes from Australian shoe company "Julius Marlow". Full leather with untouched leather sole. Never worn. A fellow member on these forums also informed me that these come under the bracket of spade soled!

They are in need of a bit of leather conditioner but are in otherwise excellent condition! I just can't bring myself to wear them, and they're taking up room on my shelf.

No marked size, but measure as follows:
31.5cm from heel to toe
10.5cm at widest point of sole

SOLD $200 SOLD

ca5Du6O.jpg

i9qaGMh.jpg

xnLsv9q.jpg

Last edited:

Pera.T

One of the Regulars
Brand New Italian White Bucks (Old Woogies)
Beautiful brand new white bucks, full leather, made in Italy. I bought them from Old Woogies some time ago, but unfortunately ordered the wrong size, so they are too big for me.

They are in excellent condition, with a few marks on the leather sole from when I first tried them on (on the driveway), before realising they weren't the size for me!

Euro size 45

$150

07y95gH.jpg

wSJpfIR.jpg

W384q6R.jpg

Pera.T

One of the Regulars
1940s Gaucho Shirt

Beautiful 40s Gaucho, size Small. In great condition! Marked a size small.

Measures as follows lying flat:
48cm/18.5" across the chest
42cm/16.5" shoulders, seam to seam
57cm/22" length
21cm/8" unstretched elastic waist

$100

dCvIyqF.jpg

QfvW298.jpg

Q2jDZ2c.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow amazng items here. The NOS shoes are most likely a size 10 1/2 C in size. IF someone wants to spend about a week soaking those rascals with some THIN leather conditioner so it actually soaks in, the shoes can be stretched without any damage or noted marks to a size 10 1/2 D really easy. All of your items for sale are bargain priced, hope someone jumps on these soon!

willyto

One Too Many
I would take that first pair of shoes if they were my size! Unfortunately too long.

May I ask if you could take this insole measurement? Helps quite a bit to determine real size.

L8nSY5j.jpg

Pera.T

One of the Regulars
Wow amazng items here. The NOS shoes are most likely a size 10 1/2 C in size. IF someone wants to spend about a week soaking those rascals with some THIN leather conditioner so it actually soaks in, the shoes can be stretched without any damage or noted marks to a size 10 1/2 D really easy. All of your items for sale are bargain priced, hope someone jumps on these soon!
Thanks for the info, very helpful! And thanks for your endorsement :)

I would take that first pair of shoes if they were my size! Unfortunately too long.

May I ask if you could take this insole measurement? Helps quite a bit to determine real size.
They look to measure 29.5cm, hope that helps!

willyto

One Too Many
Thanks for the info, very helpful! And thanks for your endorsement :)

They look to measure 29.5cm, hope that helps!

Very useful, thank you, unfortunately they're too long for me. This confirms it. Marvelous pair of shoes.

Good luck with the sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points