Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale - Very Rare 1930's Stetson "The Chase" Equestrian Derby Size 7

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Up for sale is probably the most comfortable derby I have ever worn. This hat was made for equestrian use but whats nice about it is that it does NOT have that metal hook attached to the back of the brim like so many equestrian derbies do. It looks like a standard 1930's Stetson Derby from the outside but you get the added comfort of a very nicely padded wide fabric sweatband. The front of the sweatband even has a piece of black velour attached to it for added comfort. The derby is in very nice shape and is a pretty rare find. I've seen a good amount of equestrian derbies, but never another 1930's Stetson marked "The Chase" which was the model designation. I'm getting rid of this hat because I have a TON of black derbies and I have found that I prefer the higher crowned models a little better. The crown on this hat measures 5 inches tall which was the standard in the 30's.

I'm asking $85 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS.

DSC04763.jpg

DSC04762.jpg

DSC04758.jpg

DSC04757.jpg

DSC04764.jpg

DSC04765.jpg

DSC04766.jpg

DSC04767.jpg

DSC04770.jpg

DSC04771.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
If there's no interest here, its going on ebay later tonight. I wanted to keep these rare and awesome hats within the lounge if I could.

Iyor

One of the Regulars
I feel ya Josh, I sold a stetson on ebay for a similar price which I should have just kept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy