Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE- WESCO MR. LOU ENGINEER BOOTS IN BLACK WAXED FLESH, SIZE 8E

VW1971

Familiar Face
For sale Wesco Mr. Lou engineers in black waxed flesh. Size 8E. Great condition as barely worn. Been sitting on shelf and I’m trying to thin the herd. $550 includes shipping within CONUS. For international we can discuss cost. Reach out if any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5570.jpeg
    IMG_5570.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 250
  • IMG_5574.jpeg
    IMG_5574.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_5573.jpeg
    IMG_5573.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 271
  • IMG_5572.jpeg
    IMG_5572.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 289
  • IMG_5576.jpeg
    IMG_5576.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_5575.jpeg
    IMG_5575.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 245

TelemarkTumalo

Familiar Face
I'm interested in your boots. Please share your Brannock size and how these fit relative to your Brannock, and other boots you have. Unfortunately, difficult to get sizing info. on Wesco's.

VW1971

Familiar Face
I'm interested in your boots. Please share your Brannock size and how these fit relative to your Brannock, and other boots you have. Unfortunately, difficult to get sizing info. on Wesco's.
I’m an 8E on Brannock. Usually wear an 8 in Red Wings, 8 in Grant Stone, 8 in Aldens although a 7.5 C/E in the Barrie last also works. 7.5 in Vibergs. These fit well lengthwise. More than enough room there. My problem is width and instep. I really need an 8EE in these. Particular problem is across top of my feet if I’ve been wearing these for more than a few hours.

Hope this helps

PugaliciousPugs

New in Town
I have the Redwood waxed flesh Wesco and I am a Brannock 9 d and the 8.5 d are perfect and not tight on me. I do like my boots not too tight but I am sure for a really snug fit, the 8 would work

TelemarkTumalo

Familiar Face
"I’m an 8E on Brannock. Usually wear an 8 in Red Wings, 8 in Grant Stone, 8 in Aldens although a 7.5 C/E in the Barrie last also works. 7.5 in Vibergs."

Thanks for this. Very helpful for me. I'm an 8.5D Brannock and also wear an 8D in Grant Stone (roomy fit) and an 8.5D in Iron Rangers. 8.5D Trumans and 8D Nicks and 8E Viberg. Sounds like my feet are a 1/2 size longer and 1/2 size narrower than yours. Feet are weird, right? Frustrating for buyers and I'm sure, just as frustrating for boot/shoe makers. I have a pair of Wesco Boss boots that are not marked for fit, so not sure what is the manufactured size. They fit well across forefoot and length but loose at the heel creating heel slip. I've tried several different inserts trying to get the fit dialed, but not there yet. Currently, using a heel insert to avoid getting the arch too tight. Just wondering if this my destiny with Engineers?

Update. I found 8.5D stamped on the inside of the tongue.

Last edited:

VW1971

Familiar Face
I have the Redwood waxed flesh Wesco and I am a Brannock 9 d and the 8.5 d are perfect and not tight on me. I do like my boots not too tight but I am sure for a really snug fit, the 8 would work

Yeah the Wesco E width is really more a D width. Not even sure if they make an EE but that would be my fit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner