Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For trade or For Sale - Stetson 100 7 5/8

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
This is a real beauty in a large size. I picked it up in a BIN hoping to trade it for something in my size - if not, I'll sell it and try to buy something in my size ;)
I measured the circumference at 24 inches. The brim is the standard 2 3/4 inches wide for this fedora. This is the oldest of my three one-hundreds and has the nicest felt. I really wish it were my size. There are a couple of very light stains which I tried to capture in the photos but they are so light they don't really show up. The area on the underside of the brim near the size tag is the darkest - but it is still hard to make out. The liner is very very clean and the sweatband is soft and supple with no cracks. The little metallic stetson logo on the wind trolley is missing. This hat can be dry bashed into whatever crease you like - I didn't use any steam or water on this hat and bashed it several different ways as shown in the photos. I can't see any evidence of mothing on this hat at all. I'd like to trade it for something comparable in value or a hat plus cash to make it fair. I'm looking for a 7 3/8 long oval, 7 3/8, or smaller 7 1/2. I'll also sell it for $325 plus shipping and buy something in my size.
44b44935.jpg

2be5499f.jpg

70f90485.jpg

655b3986.jpg

d28755c8.jpg

f51ab417.jpg

80b4a8f5.jpg

fe615f6c.jpg

02ef8aea.jpg

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Certainly beautiful! I don't have much to offer in a smaller 1/2...would you be interested in one of the nos Adams that were auctioned off here a couple years ago? Similar dimensions in a grey?
Thank you truly for your offer but I actually just sold a grey Adam to a lounger a couple of weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic