Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For your consideration... adventuring hats!

Kodiak

A-List Customer
In a parallel to my adventuring boots thread, I'm also looking for the perfect adventurer's hat.

I like the Quatermain style (aka the "Bwana") but I don't dig the double brim, so I might go with this one. I also like the Winchester-style crown, so I might go with something like this from the Fedora Store. This is another Fedora Store option. And of course, there is always the back-of-my-mind question of whether or not to get somebody to custom-make a Digging for the Truth style brim for me.

Opinions please...

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
Those are all great options. I like the telescope crown, too, and have that bash on my Akubra Flinders. I personally really like Art's hat, but I think the hats from the Fedora Store are fine options. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the options you've chosen.

Bear in mind, you won't be able to stop with just one hat anyway!

Kodiak

A-List Customer
Well Mojave... I just got back from a primative camping event where I got a little bit wild and bought a fur felt blank... for $30 or something.

I'm starting on my first homemade!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner