Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fountain pen users - what kind of paper??

binkmeisterRick

A-List Customer
I've actually done something similar, though I need to get some honest-to-goodness blotter paper to keep in the back of my notebooks. There are a couple of pen shops near me, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.;)

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
binkmeisterRick said:
I've actually done something similar, though I need to get some honest-to-goodness blotter paper to keep in the back of my notebooks. There are a couple of pen shops near me, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.;)
Because you really should stop using your sleeves and the back of your friend's suit jackets. ;)

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
No definitely not Dixon, one would have to be writing symphonies and world changing literature with a pen like that:D
*sigh* another to add to the list of admiring from a far...........:)

moustache

Practically Family
Dixon Cannon said:
Has anyone had the opportunity to see the new Montblanc Limited Edition George Washington piston Fountain Pen? It's part of the 'Signatures of Freedom" collection. Priced at $20,000.00 I don't think one would actually sign checks with this one!

check it out here: http://www.montblanc.com/products/6988.php

-dixon cannon

I had a chance to look at one of these in Santa Clara,CA last week.The Mont Blanc store had one.I was not too impressed.But then again,i don't like MB pens anyway :p :p

JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy