Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE Arabesque Body Powder in vintage container. Expires Nov 5

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Large plastic vintage green 8-sided 1.5 ounce container with powder puff and powder, about 4-5" inchess across. Everything appears new, but I can't be sure, so take the container and use the powder or not.

Sticker on bottom is worn. No pictures.

*Pre-payment of shipping required
*I will ship within one week of receiving payment
*Offer expires Nov 5.

You pay shipping via a US Bank Account via Paypal + $1 to cover paypal fees. Please post to this thread and do not PM me, as my mailbox is full. No resellers please, this item is for your own use.

International Loungers: You are welcome to claim this item, but I will only ship within the US. You will have to find a US Lounger, and I will ship the item to them and send that person a bill for shipping. They can than send the item to you.

nico demouse

Familiar Face
I feel a little shy to be posting here, as I'm so new but as no one else has responded...

I'd love a vintage powder container for my vanity table. But would of course defer to anyone else who has more seniority here.

Thank you for the generous offer!

StaceFace

One of the Regulars
nico demouse - What a silly thing to say, and welcome to the Lounge! You should go for it! :)

And Vintage Betty, thank you very much for the link, but I think I will pass for the Caswell-Massey set. Besides, I'd like nico to have it.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
nico demouse said:
I feel a little shy to be posting here, as I'm so new but as no one else has responded...

I'd love a vintage powder container for my vanity table. But would of course defer to anyone else who has more seniority here.

Thank you for the generous offer!

nico demouse, welcome to the Lounge! Don't be shy, jump right in and I'm so glad this powder container will find a good home. As most people here can tell you, I share with everyone, and new or old membership doesn't make a difference.

You need to bump up your posts to about 15 in order to send me a private message with your email and shipping address. Just go into some of the hat or clothing threads and post "Nice hat!" or "You look swell!". You'll get up to 15 posts in a little bit. In the meantime, I'll hold this for you for one week while you are getting up to speed.

Vintage Betty

nico demouse

Familiar Face
Hi Vintage Betty,

I wanted to let you know that the powder container arrived safely today and is now happily sitting on my vanity.

Thank you so much for sending it! It was very generous of you and much appreciated.

Nico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925