Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free hats (pay for the shipping and my packaging)

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
First - a 7-1/8 tan costume (?) hat altered from an original Stetson Royal DeLuxe...the brim was definitely cut down by an amateur, the ribbon looks like an amateur replacement, the sweatband has this odd gold stamping over the Stetson writing and there's a weird liner...oh yeah, and it's kind of dirty.

Nevertheless, it has a nice 30's vibe to it (I'm guessing it was for a gangster costume or something) and I will ship it to whoever wants it for the cost of shipping and my nominal cost of packaging.
100_2056.jpg

Second - a mediocre stingy brim made by Larchmont, missing the sweatband. Also 7-1/8, though it's obviously bigger with the sweatband missing.

100_2074.jpg

Lastly, this one - don't even know what to say about it. Size 7-3/8, good condition, just not the kind of hat most of us here like.
100_1188-1.jpg

MikeBravo

One Too Many
The third one is my size, and has a nice Bing Crosby feel to it. I doubt the postage to Australia would make it worthwhile. Any idea of postage to here?

cheers

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
Gents,

I am in Illinois, zip code 60462. Assume the package is one pound or so.

Requested shots of the first hat below.

DSCN19391.jpg

DSCN19431.jpg

DSCN19441.jpg

FYI, the stamping says "USA" and the liner says "Custom Made." There is another stamp I did not photograph that says "Hamburgers - Baltimore"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner