Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE TO A GOOD HOME! Australian Suede Leather Coat

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
LOVELY Australian leather coat!

2020 has been hard, but, overall, I've been very fortunate--not least because one of our dogs, Twy, came home today after a week in the ICU. <3

So, following Fiver64's lead, and joining with AeroFan, I'd like to make 2020 a little bit better for a fellow Lounger... so if this coat would fit you, and you'd like it, send me $20 towards shipping and it's yours!

This is a truly wonderful coat! Cut from rich sueded leather in a dark mocha brown, this coat was Made in Australia It has a four button front, which is coupled with a USO zip closure; the zipper works wonderfully fluidly. It has two deep flapped patch pockets on the lower front, and a third flapped patch breast pocket. The cuffs have gauntlet ornamentation, and are lined in leather in the interior for about 2 1/2" to ensure longevity and prevent wear to the lining.

This coat has a leather collar with a two button closure for protection against wind.All of the seams are reinforced with double stitching. This is fully lined with a deep interior pocket secured by a button and eyelet.

This jacket does have a few minor scuffs, especially on the left shoulder, and some minor surface spotting on the left sleeve at the back, as shown. It is also missing one of the buttons at the throat latch; this can't be seen when it's worn and doesn't really affect function. As such, it is in Very Good condition.

Measurements:

Chest: 24
Sleeve: 24 (34 3/4 measured like a shirt)
Shoulder: 20
Length: 34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto