Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free Trousers

Whislerm

New in Town
Hello everyone,

I bought a pair of vintage trousers off of Ebay to see how I would like a flat front. I've decided pleats are the only way for me so rather than go through the hassle of selling them I figured I'd see if there was anyone on the forum who might like them. If you're a veteran of the forum and already have a closet full of vintage clothing maybe pass on these and let them go to someone new who's just getting in to it.

Here's the Ebay link for photos. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-195...a1tqND6z7sdhc5NwYsNDM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

They're very nice wool and made well, they have a nice gusset in the crotch which wasn't mentioned.

Measurements:

Waist: 16.75in
Rise: 13 in to the middle of gusset
Inseam: 32 in
Outseam: 43 in
Ankle:10.25 in
Cuff: 1.75 in

So, anyone who's interested just send me a private message and I'll mail them off to you.

Thanks,
Michael

Fiver64

Practically Family
Hi Michael, The pants don't fit me, but I just wanted you to know that I think your gesture and generosity is a class act. Kudos! Eric

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner