Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers leather jackets

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cool info. Any idea the quantity of brands this "Eight" factory sews? Like do they do Flat Head's leather as well? It sounds like there must be at least another very competent factory in Japan since RM uses someone else and they still make extremely high quality jackets.

Also thanks for the info about Rainbow Country and how that brand relates to all this. I wasn't sure if RC was an off-shoot brand of Freewheelers or what but that clears that up.
RM is currently making leather jackets in house.

Terminator

Familiar Face
Not to derail a FWs thread, but does anyone knows who makes the leather jackets for Timeworn Clothing / At Last & Co?

ragtime_joe

One of the Regulars
Freewheelers 37J1
9BE047B9-ABF2-4F84-9BBD-DE754EC8672B_1_201_a.jpeg
859E7DFA-735C-42FF-8D14-A9CF8C166984_1_201_a.jpeg

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Looks like a great fit
I got the new Muholland in SZ 42 rather than the 40 that I previously bought. (Traded the 40 for a black FW sunset in SZ 42)
The 40 looked great on, but was uncomfortable tight.
Here is the Muh42:
View attachment 330526
I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. This is the teacore version from Corlection.

I’ll post up a pic of the Sunset later. It’s pretty cool. Really soft deerskin.

That looks like a great fit, congratulations! May I ask what your measurements are (chest, height, weight)? Thanks in advance.

Camaro1967

One of the Regulars
I’m late to the party, but figured it’d be fun to throw a few pics up. My apologies in advance, my mirror is a little dirty (kids threw something at it).

Mulholland sz 44
65C57DCF-0683-4DA2-ABF1-649A44A10D5A.jpeg

Centinela (deerskin) sz 44
703CE9A8-84B3-4E9C-9E70-2FEBBFDA890F.jpeg

Note 1: The Centinela actually sits at or just slightly below my belt when my arms are resting down, but the bottom lifted a little while I was doing the selfie. It’s a much tighter fit than the Mulholland. I also gained some of that Covid-19lbs.

Note 2: I’m 6’3”, 220lbs

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I’m late to the party, but figured it’d be fun to throw a few pics up. My apologies in advance, my mirror is a little dirty (kids threw something at it).

Mulholland sz 44
View attachment 344918

View attachment 344919

Note 1: The Centinela actually sits at or just slightly below my belt when my arms are resting down, but the bottom lifted a little while I was doing the selfie. It’s a much tighter fit than the Mulholland. I also gained some of that Covid-19lbs.

That Mulholland especially fits you very well. This style is great especially if you have some upper body size. Both jackets are winners on you brother!

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

Mulholland sz 44
View attachment 344918

View attachment 344919

Thanks for sharing. Mulholland looks super but the centinela looks like it is tailored to you. Great score!

Camaro1967

One of the Regulars
^^^ Aquaman Jason Momoa is that you?
Ha, no. My wife may wish that were true, but the only thing I share in common with that guy is the jacket.

That Mulholland especially fits you very well. This style is great especially if you have some upper body size. Both jackets are winners on you brother!
Thanks, dude! I always felt like I could work more on my chest, but there is also a point where I would end up selling a bunch of jackets if I change my current dimensions too much.

Thanks for sharing. Mulholland looks super but the centinela looks like it is tailored to you. Great score!
Thanks! I think the Centinela, when done with deerskin, is very flattering with an ever so slight stretch along with a tapered look, so it makes the jacket look a little more tailored than horsehide would.

Kuro

Practically Family
Bravo on the Deerskin Centinela! If I did not already have one in Rude Black, I would have reached for the deerskin version!

I would love to find a Guthrie, especially the vest. But I don't think the jacket or the vest would fit me as the largest they ever made was a 40... Hmm... Maybe I need someone to make me one...

Camaro1967

One of the Regulars
@MemphisBlues they both look fantastic. Beautiful jackets. I'd love to try a Centinela sometime.
Thank you! I actually wasn’t planning to buy a Centinela, I walked into Desolation Row hoping to grab a Brakeman or a Switchyard instead. But they didn’t have my size in stock, but the guy there suggested I try the Centinela for shits and giggles. That’s a dangerous recipe when you have money burning a hole in your pocket and you find yourself suddenly in love.

Bravo on the Deerskin Centinela! If I did not already have one in Rude Black, I would have reached for the deerskin version!
I see a few deerskin floating around from time to time. Maybe a good deal will pop up on Buyee or eBay.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Thank you! I actually wasn’t planning to buy a Centinela, I walked into Desolation Row hoping to grab a Brakeman or a Switchyard instead. But they didn’t have my size in stock, but the guy there suggested I try the Centinela for shits and giggles. That’s a dangerous recipe when you have money burning a hole in your pocket and you find yourself suddenly in love.

I see a few deerskin floating around from time to time. Maybe a good deal will pop up on Buyee or eBay.
Haha well that's still a great experience!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ