Freewheelers Muholland SZ 40 For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Seank, Apr 13, 2021.

1. sweetfights

sweetfights Call Me a Cab

Love it a lot. Makes me realize I am almost out of this game for good! 2 Himel Kensington's, 1 Goodwear Arcadia, and now the Mulholland. But who am I kidding? I'll be hanging around the Lounge for decades to come.

2. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

I understand the sentiment but I have to disagree here. If the jacket fit comfortably it wouldn’t be for sale. There is nothing more worthless to me than a garment that is too tight to move around in. I have a couple jackets of my own that are just a little too tight and I am annoyed every time I wear them.

3. Seank

Seank One of the Regulars

That’s exactly what’s going on here. It looks great, it just annoys me. To tight in the chest and shoulders and just a bit to short...I find myself always trying to stretch it across my shoulders and back and always pulling down on it hoping for just a bit more length.... like I’ve said, it looks good and I can wear it, but it annoys me just enough to consider going up a size. From what I have seen and discussions with the shop I bought it from, there is very little difference in going from a 40 to a 42, and they say most customers can wear both sizes...just depends on what fit they are going for...still waiting on exact measurements. Anyway...we’ll see how this plays out, but I will entertain offers on this one if someone is interested.

4. Brandrea33

Brandrea33 One of the Regulars

Can’t wait to see the fit pics! Congratulations bro:D

sweetfights likes this.
  5. sweetfights

sweetfights Call Me a Cab

6. Seank

The 42 measurements are in. (Not to be confused with the 40 that I am selling here...)

Size 42 shows:
    shoulders 18.8”
    P2P 22.4”
    Back 25.3”
    Sleeves 25.1”
    Hem 19.9”

anyway...the SZ 40 is still for sale as I think the 42 will more than likely be a better fit for me. Sooo, still taking offers.
    Thanks

Cognoscente likes this.
  7. Seank

Still available

8. Seank

Trade deal has been made. Jacket no longer available.

9. Jin431

Jin431 Call Me a Cab

Great! Can't wait to see who you traded with and what you got for it in return