Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

From Brooks Bros.: "Dress Like Draper!"

filfoster

One Too Many
Search Me

Tomasso said:
Tomasso: Thanks for the link. I see others have also had OK experiences with Baron. I am old enough to still be amazed that we can get anything, let alone a tailored garment, made on the other side of the world, in the Himalayas, ordered and paid for on a computer, delivered to us in 10 days. If they were still alive, my grandparents would not believe it. If Mrs. Foster ever finds out, she will kill me.

Richard Warren

Practically Family
Being a consumer rather than manufacturer of suits, I also do not know what the interfacing is. I take it that some three button suits were constructed internally as if they were 2 button suits, with an ornamental third button hole. I could be wrong but I do not believe that what I consider a traditional Brooks Brothers 3 button suit was so constructed; or at least, if it was, it was imperceptible to me.

Edward

Bartender
MrBern said:
Then again wasnt Prada responsible for last years shiney grey tux disaster on AdrienBrody??? One big walking wrinkle...
1492563499_1b6d12fb6a.jpg

Jinkies, with a waist that low, I hope he was wearing clean underpants...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany