Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 1 40s Borsalino & 1 30s Dobbs - Good Sizes!

LuckyKat

Practically Family
These are both great hats, but both dont fit me right, so they're on the block...
I'm willing to except partial trades...I'm looking for a nice 30s cream tall crown hat in a 7 3/8 or similar sized apple/newsboy caps.

PM me for details, questions, or info.

40s Chocolate Brown Borsalino Fabrizi (from Rome) with brown pleated ribbon in great condition & ready to wear.
It is stamped "LEO Light Weight". I would say 7 3/8 because it slides on my 7 3/8ths LO head; it measures just under 23". Crown is 5 1/8" & the brim is 2 1/4".
$265 shipped in the US with Paypal as a "gift" (add $8 for non-gift)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

30s Dobbs Gay Prince in a soft beige matching felt band, with the band & the brim both bound in string...looks great. Often these are associated with the western look, but I dont think they are...they are just a different style fedora & look great with a suit or outdoors wear. This one needs to be brushed out & there are a few surface moth nips (none go through), but you can't really see them unless you look very carefully. It comes from Desmonds from right here in Los Angeles (the beautiful building is still standing).
I would put this at a 7 1/4, it measures 22 1/4" & the crown is 5 3/8" & the brim is 2 5/8".
$150 shipped to take her home (as a Paypal gift); add $5 for non-gift.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

LuckyKat

Practically Family
Huge price cut!!!!

Check this out...I'm in need of some quick cash, so I'm willing to make a discount for all you serious fedora lovers & especially you serious Borso collectors ou there....

Borsolino NOW $215 SHIPPED!

Dobbs NOW $115 SHIPPED!

First PM before the weekend gets these fantastic deals...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy