Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 30s Two Piece Suit (Small)

Pera.T

One of the Regulars
An absolutely stunning 30s two piece suit! A beautiful blue grey wool, with a sort of herringbone pattern and subtle contrast blue stripe. Peak lapels, one button closure, ventless back, fully lined, with a great pair of cuffed and side cinched trousers. Looks and feels like new, it has clearly seen very little action if any, wonderful condition. No labels on this one, but obtained in country so will likely be of New Zealand or Britsh origin. Needless to say I fell in love with this suit when I found it several years ago. Unfortunately it's just too small for me, otherwise I would keep it. One of my favourite pieces from my collection, but hoping there is someone out there suitably sized which can find more use for it!

As mentioned, it is quite a small suit, so please check measurements below, (taken with suit laying flat).

Shoulder to shoulder: 17" measured across the front
Chest: 18.5"
Outer sleeves: 24"
Top of collar to hem: 27.5"

Waist: 16"
Inseam: 29"
Front Rise: 13.5"

$190 USD + shipping

Shipping is from New Zealand, so please see prices below for an indication of how much you'll be roughly paying. PM me for an exact quote.

International Courier, tracked and insured, 5 to 6 days $60US
International Air Parcel, no tracking, 6 to 10 days $47US

Please don't hesitate to get in touch for more info or photos!

Pera.T

One of the Regulars
Still for sale, no bites at all! Are there no smaller loungers out there who would appreciate this? If only I could squeeze myself into it!

$135 usd + shipping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot