Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 42 Cooper goatskin A2 (I'm in the UK)

RND

New in Town
Hi
I'm selling my beloved Cooper goatskin A2. Reason for selling is I saved up for an Aero Leather HWM and I can't wear two jackets at the same time...
Size 42 regular, and it would fit perfectly a person height 5'8" to 5'11" weight about 70-80kg [155 to 175 lbs].
This is an original 1990s Cooper A2 which does not have velcro for insignia - it is a faithful WW2 A2 replica. Made in the USA.
The leather is in lovely slightly patina'd condition with excellent goatskin fine pebbly grain.
The original cuff knits, original waist knit and original zipper are all very good/excellent. The cotton liner has a few small holes from wear, just at the bottom - they could be darned if you felt like doing it on a winter's evening. I'm asking £70 inc free postage within the UK. Elsewhere £70 plus cost of postage to you. Please email me for pics and more info: robdavidson303@gmail.com

Last edited:

RND

New in Town
The measurements are:
Back: from seam of collar straight down to the end of the leather 22" and to end of knit 25"
Yoke: across the back at the top to the sleeve seams 20"
Armpit to armpit across the front: 21 ½"
Sleeve: from top seam down outer part of sleeve to end of leather 21 ½ " and to end of knit 24 ½"
Front: down zipper flap 22"

A2 3.jpg
A2 1.jpg

Attachments

• A2 2.jpg
    A2 2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 162

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24