Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 7 1/2 Royal Biltmore Fedora

RPeers

One of the Regulars
For sale is my size 7 1/2 brown Royal Biltmore Fedora, I am selling this as it is far too large for me. This hat needs some TLC the brim needs to be reshaped (reflanged?) and it could use a good cleaning. The retail on this hat is around $150 all I am looking for is $50 plus actual shipping (your choice air or surface), paypal payments please.

2592039276_503a94f96a.jpg

2591200685_b3b618a51d.jpg

2618042347_3bcc399fb4.jpg

tortswon

Practically Family
Complete newbie question

I am brand new to the hobby and this fine group and am looking to purchase my first serious hat. Would this one be a good choice for me? I really know nothing about the hobby and have to rely on the kindness of strangers for advice. Please give me some advice. Thanks, Sam

RPeers

One of the Regulars
Honestly, I think this is a nice hat however I am not sure an inexperienced would be able to flatten and reshape the brim without some knowledge, but feel free to prove me wrong...

tortswon

Practically Family
Thanks

Thank you for the honest assessment. I suspect I do not have enough knowledge to do what is needed to take care of the brim issue. I think I'll go for a first hat that is less of a project that I can start enjoying on day one and leave the project for another day. Good luck selling the hat! Best, Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner