Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - ADAM Executive Homburg 7 1/4

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
In an effort to raise funds from lonely hats, I am listing this vintage milk chocolate brown ADAM Executive homburg. Like some of the other hats I've listed, this rarely gets worn. Maybe it's just been a while since winter, which was the last time I wore it. Either way, I need to move it off the rack and make way for some more hat tools.

The felt is a very nice quality, soft to the touch, and in super condition. Shapes well with steam. It's 7 1/4, fits like a mid-oval to a long oval. Full crown, approx. 5 1/2" - 5 3/4" open crown with straight sides. Brim width is 2 3/4" overall, and about 2 1/2" to the binding. I think the ribbon is the real show stopper; looks like maroon, 2" wide with a robust cinch, and a lovely bow with sharp corners. I would call the bow '20s style, but this hat is definitely not from the '20s. Maybe '40s? PM if interested.

Asking >>> $125.00 <<< Shipped CONUS

FCBF7519.jpg

319270EF.jpg

CD13A9B8.jpg

7FAC8776.jpg

2F0A0039.jpg

B0A63F36.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Yes, still available. Welcome to the 'Lounge! I would call it a milk chocolate color, but not too light nor too dark. It's pretty true to the pics on the first post. Here it is against a dark brown hat...

ADAMColor.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Sure. I prefer private messaging within the forum. Since you're new, you'll need about 10-15 posts before you can begin sending or receiving PM's. I recommend posting some complimentary comments on the popular threads like What Hat Are You Wearing Today or Fedoras Afield. Simply say, "Nice hat", or "I like that color." You can even keep posting on this thread and count to ten or write, "Post" or "Bump" ten times. Whatever's easiest. I will reserve the hat for you while you make your posts.

Here are two very popular threads...

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?19520-What-Hat-Are-You-Wearing-Today

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?73776-Fedoras-afield

Cheers!

Mononrr

Vendor
Since I am posting along....and you are being helpful, when and how do I post pictures?
Is there a guidance for that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo