Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Adam Fifth Avenue 6 7/8

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Hello all. I'm looking to thin out my hat collection a little bit, so I'm currently offering a few of my hats here.

This is a nice Adam Fifth Avenue fedora I bought off of ebay a little over a year ago. As you can see in the pictures, the felt is in very good condition, as is the ribbon. It is a medium gray color. I bought this one because I thought I may be able to wear a 6 7/8 hat. I turned out to be wrong.

When I got the hat, the sweatband was in bad shape. I ended up removing the sweatband to place it in another hat to make it fit better.
The dimensions:
Crown: 4.25"
Brim: 2"

Please note: this hat will be received WITHOUT a sweatband. For this reason, I'm merely trying to give it to a good home (and a 6 7/8 head). If anyone wants this hat, just let me know, and as long as you will pay shipping for me to get the hat to you, you can have it.

Please PM me with any questions or offers. First person to express interest gets it and I will get a shipping quote.

Thanks!

Adam_2.jpg

Adam_3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points