Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero 1930's half-belt - Cordovan FQHH - 40

Incandenza

Familiar Face
It pains me to do this as there's so many things I love about this jacket... but putting up my Aero 1930's halfbelt in cordovan FQHH for sale, which I originally purchased as a custom order from Thurston Bros.

I've always found it a bit short in the body on me at 5'8" and find I reach for one of my black jackets 99% of the time (I know the length is probably correct in repro terms, I just prefer a bit more length...)

Measurements:
P2P 22.5
Back 24.5
Sleeves 24.5

$750 USD including shipping from Canada (Montreal).

Attachments

• Aero1.jpg
    Aero1.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 590
  • Aero2.jpg
    Aero2.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 567
  • Aero3.jpg
    Aero3.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 508
  • Aero 4.jpg
    Aero 4.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 526
  • Aero5.jpg
    Aero5.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 510
  • Aero6.jpg
    Aero6.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 518
  • Aero7.jpg
    Aero7.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 519

Jimmy Shinki

Familiar Face
It pains me to do this as there's so many things I love about this jacket... but putting up my Aero 1930's halfbelt in cordovan FQHH for sale, which I originally purchased as a custom order from Thurston Bros.

I've always found it a bit short in the body on me at 5'8" and find I reach for one of my black jackets 99% of the time (I know the length is probably correct in repro terms, I just prefer a bit more length...)

Measurements:
P2P 22.5
Back 24.5
Sleeves 24.5

$750 USD including shipping from Canada (Montreal).
Hey Icandenza, can I ask what the shoulder measurement is?

Incandenza

Familiar Face
A couple people have asked, so just measured the shoulders and it looks like when the tape measure is flattened across it's about 17.5 (which seems a bit odd to me since I usually wear 18-18.25 and this fits me well... in the pic looks more like 18 cuz I couldn't get the measuring tape to stay straight... anyways my suit size is generally a slim fit 40S if that helps).

Someone also pointed out that there's a scratch on the left shoulder, which I've never actually noticed before, but posting a close-up pic for reference.

Also, separate question for all: I've been on this forum for about 8 years now and bought and sold several jackets with a bunch of different members, but my status still shows up as 'New in town'. How does that get changed?

Thx all

Attachments

• IMG_6745.jpg
    IMG_6745.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_6746.jpg
    IMG_6746.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 471

Incandenza

Familiar Face
you need more posts

Thanks Jon. I guess I'll need to make comments more often... up until the recent rash of scammers on the forum the 'new in town' status never really bothered me, in part because I've been telling myself for years that I'm all set and don't need to be buying or selling any more leather jackets, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ