Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Barnstormer black CRXST Size 36

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
This is an older, nicely broken-in Barnstormer tagged size S which equals size 36 in Aero's Barnstormer sizing which, as you probably know, is larger than their normal 1930s models such as the 30s halfbelts.

This one I have already listed on ebay, auction ends in just over two days.
Happy to deal through here provided no bids have been placed.

Starts at €300.-

https://www.ebay.de/itm/275054394084

Shipping to:
Germany €7
EU €16
UK €27
US €37
elsewhere: happy to ship anywhere, just ask for a quote.

Payment via PayPal F&F. Prefer to deal with longstanding members if possible.

All measurements in inches, taken with the jacket zipped and laid flat, leather fully smoothed out.

chest pit to pit 21" (fully extended, which is not clearly visible in the photo)
shoulder width 18"
back length excluding collar 28.5"
sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff 23.5"

Lined with Aero's standard cotton drill lining in black.
Storm cuffs as per standard Barnstormer.
Leather is Horween front quarter horsehide in black; this one has stayed black so it's not a teacore and it's well dyed through.

Great opportunity to get a fully broken in, easily wearable Barnstormer. Amazing grain and patina.

See link in my signature for more Aero's and other stuff in my Classifieds.

S7BGrhV.jpg

j7AyK17.jpg

NzAkxgH.jpg

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Didn't sell on eBay Germany which is a bit of a dead end when it comes to repro/ vintage style. And with eBay's new payment system it isn't as easy as it used to be for a German account to sell on the UK or US domain.

Asking €400 plus shipping in here, open to reasonable offers (I paid €470 for it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112