Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Buffalo Red/Brown Buffalo Hide A2 with Patch Size 52

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sold

Full album here

This is a beautiful jacket from Aero in a rare leather with a very cool patch.

The leather is a very waxy buffalo hide. It's heavy and very supple (not stiff like horse).
Zipper is a Talon
Leather layered patch is an elephant carrying a bomb in it's trunk.

I bought this from a fellow lounger around a year ago and wore it a couple times. It's really a bit too big for me (I fit more in a size 46-48) though so I'm selling it on to someone who can make better use of it.

Note that the knits on the rear bottom have a small hole, possibly from a moth nibble. Other than that I didn't see any significant damage or wear on the jacket when looking it over.

Measurements:
(look at album link above to see photos of how measurements were taken)
Back from bottom of collar to bottom of knits: ~26.5"
Chest pit to pit: ~26.5"
Sleeve measured from outer shoulder to end of knits ~26"

Price: $350 shipped in the USA. I'll ship to other countries, just let me know where and I'll let you know the price. I give a discount if you pay by Paypal friends and family. I ship the next business day after payment received.

3JSHVyvh.jpg
sJIWYUbh.jpg
KsEIxibh.jpg
LmVTuxUh.jpg
iTApdKgh.jpg
crwvu3kh.jpg
urSDS3ph.jpg

Last edited:

Jejupe

Practically Family
Hi,

How much would it add to your costs to send the jacket to Finland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi,

How much would it add to your costs to send the jacket to Finland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would cost $86.95. I can take $10 off of that because that is roughly what I would have paid to ship to the USA so the total to you for shipping would be $76.95 bringing the total price to $416.95. If you pay by paypal friends and family I could take off the $16.95 and sell for $400 even. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you my paypal email address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner