Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Elvis Russet Badalassi Like New USD $400

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Hi, I am selling my Aero Elvis jacket in Russet Badalassi. Two major reasons why I am selling it is because, 1) It's a bit short and small. Despite the big P2P this jacket fits smaller. 2) I spec it with NOS Talon. It is finicky. And the main zip will need replacement if you're not careful and mindful at the start of the zip. Price reflects this.

Size 40
Shoulder 18.5"
P2P 24"
***Hem 18.5"***
Back 24"
Sleeve 25"

USD $400 shipped US/Canada, PPFF, no return no exchange. Please ask any questions.

IMG_7007.JPG
IMG_7008.JPG
IMG_7009.JPG

IMG_7475.JPG
IMG_7473.JPG
IMG_7472.JPG
IMG_7471.JPG
IMG_7470.JPG

NOS Talon zip works now, but like Hookless, one would take the extra effort to rock it back and forth at least twice to make sure the male pin is fully inserted into the female socket, all the way to the end, before start pulling the zip. If start pulling prematurely, the teeth will skip and potentially come apart from the bottom. If this happens. Stay calm, breath, and slowly push the teeth through the puller and not use force to push the puller down. It takes only a few minutes but can seem like a lifetime. Vintage lovers only.

IMG_7476.JPG

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Nooooooooo. Love that colour. I missed out here. This is what happens when the site won't load. Someone will be very happy with that jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner