Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Aero Highwayman Pull_up Brown Leather Jacket Size 46

CFCNYC

New in Town
A basic catch and release bought last year on FL tried it out but it is just too large for me, plus the style just doesn't agree with me . Plus of course need to fund a "new" jacket, he he. Aero Highwayman in tag size of 46, with cotton twill lining in a plaid pattern. In Oil Pull Brown Cow-Hide, as per tag. Nice middle to heavy weight hide, not yet broken in. Has a few scrapes and scratches as photos show. This jacket has storm cuffs in the sleeves. No interior pockets. Tag indicates this is a "Trainee made" jacket.

Previous thread

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-highwayman-pull-up-brown-leather-size-46.92936/

My photos appear a bit darker the jacket since I didn't use a flash the previous thread on this jacket is a bit closer to the actual color.

Asking what I paid $350.00 boxed, shipped and insured in the CONUS. Pay-Pal only.

Fit details in Inches, Boxy Size 46 as per tag:
Shoulders: 21"
Back Length: 26"
Pit to Pit: 26.5"
Waist (adjustable 1-2") 23.5"
Sleeve Straight down: 25"
Sleeve Around arm: 26.25"

Purchased from original owner. No odors/stains/damages. Has not broken in yet. Non-smoking owner(s). Excellent condition.

IMG_6160.jpg IMG_6161.jpg IMG_6162.jpg IMG_6163.jpg IMG_6163.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran