Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Premier Highwayman in Russet Goatskin - size 42

mvilla

A-List Customer
Hey, guys! Catch and release for me on this one. I'm on the process of making a new PHWM with Aero, and found this one online, so decided to buy it to try the fit. Now I know what I want, so I'm letting this one go while I wait for the new one to come from aero.

This one is made with a very nice russet goatskin, very pliable, very soft, mix weight hide. It has the Lochcarron tartan wool lining, Hookless zip and Welded chain and ball pocket zip. Overall very nice looking jacket. It is in like new, barely worn state (but I guess that's how goat's supposed to look, right?)

I'm asking £500 shipped in UK.

Measurements I took are:

Shoulder: 18.25in
Pit to pit: 22.5in
Back length: 24in
Front drop: 1.25in
Hem: 21in

20230422_094457.jpg 20230422_094531.jpg 20230422_094523.jpg 20230422_094540.jpg 20230422_094353.jpg 20230422_094108.jpg 20230422_093851.jpg 20230422_093854.jpg 20230422_094209.jpg

Last edited:

Dansoldschool

One of the Regulars
Beautiful jacket. A bit too short somehow.
Why didn’t you return it. I ordered once 2 jackets to try before a custom order and could return both easily.
GLWS

mvilla

A-List Customer
Beautiful jacket. A bit too short somehow.
Why didn’t you return it. I ordered once 2 jackets to try before a custom order and could return both easily.
GLWS
Heya! Actually this one I bought second hand, not from Aero themselves. I just found it online and felt would be a good jacket to get an idea about the PHWM fit, which turnwd out to be true. This one allowed me to take the decisions that would make the new jacket unreturnable (such as increasing front drop and narrowing the hem opening) without regret. The new jacket has arrived and fits me perfectly, I feel. Soon enough I'll post a few fit pics :)

mvilla

A-List Customer
C'mon, folks! Pretty cool jacket in a super cool leather! Honestly I've considered keeping it a few times already, but I need to cover the hole the other PHWM left in my bank account haha

Genchodeski

New in Town
I really like it, and the sizing more or less works for me. BUT, given what I have paid recently for a second hand Aero (different leather admittedly (FQHH CXL), but the same upgraded lining and similar condition) the asking price is way out. I'm guessing that is why you aren't having many bites. However, I am fairly new to this so maybe I am talking rubbish and somebody who knows more about these things will put me right.

mvilla

A-List Customer
I really like it, and the sizing more or less works for me. BUT, given what I have paid recently for a second hand Aero (different leather admittedly (FQHH CXL), but the same upgraded lining and similar condition) the asking price is way out. I'm guessing that is why you aren't having many bites. However, I am fairly new to this so maybe I am talking rubbish and somebody who knows more about these things will put me right.
Heya! Well, the jacket when new starts at £840 plus shipping... I just paid over £1000 on my customised one in Badalassi. But of course it could be out of market value. If it interests you, shoot me an offer :)
I'm open to negotiation

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I don't think the asking price is 'way out' at all. Like @Kevin O'Sullivan mentioned above, 50% for a used one is standard.

given what I have paid recently for a second hand Aero

I once paid €50 for a second hand fqhh Aero. That doesn't mean everyone needs to sell their Aero at giveaway prices.

mvilla

A-List Customer
I'd also be down for a 50 quid aero hahaha

I feel the price is fair, but I'm always open to offers! Let's talk!

Edit: Just to reach the 50% mark, price drop to £420 + shipping

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran