Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Akubra Federation IV in Tawny Fawn Size 58 [7 1/4]

theinterchange

One Too Many
Wanting to sell my tawny fawn Federation IV. I don't have any problems with it, but I have a "one in one out" policy when it comes to hats, and I'm wanting to move on to another.

Has been gently worn, not worn during hard work... meaning, it's not really been sweated in. Hat looks practically new, clean liner no spots or stains on the felt. The only knock I have against the hat is one that has been there from day one, the slightly wonky bow work. [see pic below]

5451186959_c467747c72_o.jpg

5451800130_ccbb77c4d5_o.jpg

5451187857_a1f383c95e_o.jpg

5451188397_1cbc298345_o.jpg

5451188991_fb9dfc763b_o.jpg

5451802112_bf9ec08241_o.jpg

Asking $90 shipped and insured to US members. [Shipping in the original Hats Direct box] Will gladly ship internationally, but the shipping will cost a bit more, naturally.

Thanks for looking, if there are any questions or if you want more pics let me know and I'd be happy to oblige.

Randy

TheBeak

One of the Regulars
How does this run for size, I understood from talking to the hats direct guys that the fed IV's run a hair small. (they suggested I order a 59, despite my normal 7 1/4 wear)

(also check PM)

theinterchange

One Too Many
How does this run for size, I understood from talking to the hats direct guys that the fed IV's run a hair small. (they suggested I order a 59, despite my normal 7 1/4 wear)

(also check PM)

This one does run a tad smaller than my Deluxe and other Regulars I've owned in the past. I have to wear it when my hair's a bit shorter or else it can be a hair [no pun intended] tight.

Off to check my inbox...

Randy

Viktor

One of the Regulars
I own a size 58 Fed IV deluxe and it's right on the money, on the other hand my Coolabah Imperial size 58 is a snug 7 1/4, like theinterchange - after a hair cut it fits fine.

TheBeak

One of the Regulars
Hat arrived this afternoon in great condition. Fits more snugly than one of my 58's, and looser than another. In my needing haircut condition, it's about right. My guess is that a days wear and a haircut and its going to be perfect.

Sweet hat, great seller, fast ship. What's not to like :)

I know what I'm wearing to work tomorrow. (hell I'm wearing it now. If I could sleep in it I would.) Awesome.

TheBeak

One of the Regulars
Glad it could brighten your day. She brightens mine every day, so its nice to share a little. :)

Changed clothes, and wore the hat to work, and just got home. It's still on. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy