Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Alexander Leathers kudu brown Dakota size 42, more like a 40

schitzo

Suspended
I may live to regret this but since my recently acquired Original Hercules is a similar kind of style and since there's not a lot of space left in my suitcase, this can go if there's a fair price to be had

Measurements:
Shoulders 18.5"
Sleeves 26.5"
Length at back 24.5"
Chest 23.5"

I'm a size 38 and I would say it fits me quite well - see fit pics in the link below. But if you look closely, in particular at the shot from behind, you can see there is a little bit of extra room. Therefore I think this will be a perfect fit on a size 40 chest

I got in in August, see here: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...rs-light-brown-kudu-Dakota-size-42&highlight= and it's only been worn out a handful of times. Has seen no contact with smoke or animals. I was told that with wear the colour will get lighter. Fyi the kudu is thick but comfortable to wear, it drapes nicely and doesn't need breaking in

The jacket has some nice features including 2 patch type inside pockets, a cord hem, and cord lined cuffs. Sleeves are cotton drill the body is moleskin

I'd like £287 for it plus shipping please. In the UK I think parcelforce 48 can deliver for £13. To Europe or the US will obviously be more

schitzo

Suspended
damn straight Tiny. For anyone interested, this weekend is your last chance to get it off me before the summer

Tinytim

Familiar Face
Hi Schitzo, I am interested in your jacket, how do I PM you? I am still trying to figure out the sizing, I wear size 40, your chest size 23.5 inch, I can accept a little room, but your sleeves are pretty long, I am 25 inch. The most attractive feature of your jacket is the leather. Really unusual, all my other jackets are regular smooth shiny horsehide, cowhide or lamb (quite boring, lol).

schitzo

Suspended
Hi Tiny, there's a certain amount of posts you have to have made before you can PM somebody. It's not a big number, I think maybe it's 16. If you just make another 8 or so arbitrary posts then you can click on my name and hit the PM option. Get posting my man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy