Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Allen Edmonds Bleecker Street Men’s Dark Chili Full-Grain Calfskin Boot 11 D . (SOLD)

Humanfactor

Familiar Face
Allen Edmonds Bleecker Street Men’s Dark Chili Full-Grain Calfskin Boot 11 D.
Condition is very-good to excellent.
Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

These AE Bleecker Street boots are in excellent condition. I have not used them that much as I has a lot of shoes and boots I rotate through. The Bleecker Street has a very interesting history. AE holds a design contest every once in a while and a graduate student from the Parsons School of Design submitted this design and won the competition. AE just made one run of the boot. Too bad it's not in their regular line-up because it's an amazingly well designed and comfortable boot. The Full-Grain Calfskin lining is like butter and the Full-Grain outer leather is amazing. It polishes very nicely. There are no defects in these boots, I bought them new and there is a lot of life left in their soles. Btw, you can get them resoled ("re-crafted") with AE and you can put any of several soles on them.

Sizing. These are 11 D and I think they fit true to size. My left foot is a size 11 and my right foot is a size 10 and they fit perfectly on me. So if you are between a size 10 to size 11, these will fit you.

$150.00 (includes USPS Priority shipping)
CONUS only.
Paypal or Venmo accepted.

Thanks for looking.
Cheers.
AE1.jpg
AE10.jpg
AE9.jpg
AE8.jpg
AE7.jpg
AE6.jpg
AE5.jpg
AE4.jpg