Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Allen Edmonds Broadstreet Spectators 10D

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Allen Edmonds Broadsreet Wingtips, brown burnished calf and white leather, 10D. Shoetrees not included. As can be seen from heel photos, I have a very slight over supination of the left foot. $165.00, including shipping CONUS

Workhorse

New in Town
Very cool shoes. First, as for sizing, I wear a 10D in Johnston & Murphy and am wondering how closely these would match them for size? Also, how does someone "un-supinate" these back to straight and square again? Curious (and interested) is all.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
As to sizing, they would be the same as J&M. I've had both and noticed no difference. I believe that you can see that the heel wear is very slight, and would not affect the wearer. If you were very concerned you could have the heel caps replaced. These shoes have not been worn enough to affect the new wearer in any manner. I only mentioned the supination as I believe in letting the buyer know all conditions.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21