Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: AVI G1 Flight Jacket Bauer 55J14 size 42

nkang

One of the Regulars
For sale is my last spring clear-out: a beautiful entry-level G1 jacket size 42 made by AVI LTHR. Sad to put this G1 on sale as I love G1 jackets. However, I have a belly that requires over 600 miles of running to fit in so have to let it go for more roomy jackets.

@Brettafett had an excellent review of the jacket if you'd like to know more about it: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/avi-lthr-55j14-g-1-jacket-review-pics.90990/
My personal experience has been that I love the color and the character of the leather and it is very comfortable (except the trimmer fit around my belly). The wide shoulder and the bi-wing design gives you a very manly look. Although not a high-end jacket, it is all in all a great beater that would age beautifully.

I bought the jacket last Christmas for $395 and wore it only once outside for 2 hours so this jacket is in like new condition. No stains or tears. Pet- and smoke-free household. Asking for $260 plus shipping. So grab a bargain!

Measurement:
Size 42
Back length, base collar to end of knit - 26"
Shoulder to shoulder across back - 20.5"
Pit to pit - 22"
Sleeve length, shoulder to end of knit - 25.5"
Zipper length - 22.5"

Photos:
AByzOA2.jpg

8JUknJo.jpg

rlM5Nmt.jpg

LEppvK0.jpg