Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Biltmore Royal 7 3/8 Black Oak (Brown)

BlackMaskPulp

New in Town
For sale is a Biltmore Royal in 7 3/8 that I just won off ebay.

Why am I selling it if I just won it? Well, I'm 7 1/2 and I learned that stretching isn't for me. Also, from time to time I'll put a ridiculously low bid on something hoping to sneak away with an inexpensive victory. Never happens but I keep doing it. Well, in this case as soon as I placed the minimum bid on this hat the seller immediately ended the auction (which had 6 days and twenty-something hours remaining) and I won the hat. I'm not looking to make any money on it, just pass it on to an appreciative buyer.

"Black Oak" colour (Basically a dark brown)
Felt is really nice
7 3/8
2 7/8" Brim
5" Crown (best to my knowledge)
The ribbon's got this cool shiny thing going on - in direct light it shines a bright gold almost (see video)

Negatives:
The felt feels worn at the pinch (plenty of life left - but you can feel the difference in thickness there)
Previous owner cut the leather sweat - (to fit better?) see photo

Price $35 plus $22 shipping - exactly what I paid.

I've been an ebay user for 12 years with 100% feedback - username jagags - check out the original listing in my feedback if you feel like it.

[video=youtube_share;0DuET8Xp0Cw]http://youtu.be/0DuET8Xp0Cw[/video]

Jucas

New in Town
Nice lid. Very interested to know what the edge is. I might be interested, but I would probably cut down the brim.

Jucas

New in Town
To heck with it. I'll take this one off your hands. I can't message you, because I don't have enough posts yet. If you could send me an email at: jlauch@gmail.com, we could arrange the particulars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou