Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: BORSALINO BROWN FEDORA, 6 /7/8, $95 including postage to US

MattieA65

New in Town
First crack to Fedora Lounge People. Very nice Borsalino Brown Fedora. I had this hat cleaned and shaped by Clean-A-Hat in Olive Branch, MS. Although the store label and Borsalino label seem to be pre-war, the style of the hat seems to me to be more like a late 40s. The felt is very fine (as opposed to course, not as in very nice, althought it is very nice). What appear to be stains on the inside of the liner are the remains of some kind of cellphane-ish paper that perhaps lined the liner at one time. A few shreds of it still remain. It isn't sweat or some other kind of natural material. Anyway, this is a great looking hat! I include a photo with reluctance of this hat on me. First, I wear a 7 1/4 and so it doesn't look quite right. Second, sometimes I think I don't look quite right. Third, it is HARD to take a photo of oneself! I have to figure out a better way. :)
The measurements are...
Inside Diameter: 21 3/4” (
Crown height: 4 3/8” at highest
Brim width: 2 5/8”
Ribbon height: 1"
Sweatband height: 2"

$95 to the lower 48, Hawaii and Alaska, and if someone from Canada, Mexico, or overseas would like to buy it, we can figure out shipping.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy