Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS , brand new pre-war Irvin from Aces High size 46 mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumb&dumber

Familiar Face
Due to transfering to Singapore, I am selling the last winter/ cold jackets left...
here one brand new never worn Aces High pre war Irvin in 46". ( pit pit 25", back 25", sleves 26"). Price shipped worldwide via DHL 450 Euro...
Another jacket a brand new ELC /Buzz Rickson's 44" B-10 Rough Wear never worn...pit pit 24"
back 25", sleeves 26". Shipped worldwidevia DHl 250,--Euro.
I am flying quite often ( evey 3 weeks) to JPN, PRC, HG-KG, UK, USA, AUS/NZ. if you are patient and if you accept my listed conditions, I can ship via DHL from these countries.
If you want it immediatly, no worries...shipped after IBAN bank to bank wire transfer was confirmed .
Payment only via wire bank to bank transfer, NO PAYPAL.
Prices and conditions are firm and non negotiable.
Please feel free to ask (pm or email) for my photo library if you are serious and happy with my listed conditions.
Thx for your consideration and happy new year!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 289
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    361.7 KB · Views: 239
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    704.8 KB · Views: 229
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    970.5 KB · Views: 238

Dumb&dumber

Familiar Face
Apologies,but since asked again and again...the questions; best price and why no Paypal?..will be politely ignored...
A big cheerriiiooo! and Happy New Year! to my fans here...a lot of good finds and worthwile repairing or wearing it...
My jackets,...Comes first serves first...As per my little experience within this forum and great site...the jackets will be gone very fast...especially regarding Jon's delivery status, plus the Buzz Import prices...
Thx for your cooperation.

Last edited:

RapidReaper

Familiar Face
Due to transfering to Singapore, I am selling the last winter/ cold jackets left...
here one brand new never worn Aces High pre war Irvin in 46". ( pit pit 25", back 25", sleves 26"). Price shipped worldwide via DHL 450 Euro...
Another jacket a brand new ELC /Buzz Rickson's 44" B-10 Rough Wear never worn...pit pit 24"
back 25", sleeves 26". Shipped worldwidevia DHl 250,--Euro.
I am flying quite often ( evey 3 weeks) to JPN, PRC, HG-KG, UK, USA, AUS/NZ. if you are patient and if you accept my listed conditions, I can ship via DHL from these countries.
If you want it immediatly, no worries...shipped after IBAN bank to bank wire transfer was confirmed .
Payment only via wire bank to bank transfer, NO PAYPAL.
Prices and conditions are firm and non negotiable.
Please feel free to ask (pm or email) for my photo library if you are serious and happy with my listed conditions.
Thx for your consideration and happy new year!

I see you wait payment for both- Is possible you sell them to me if I pay better price ? I pay 1000 euros both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy