Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: BUCO J65 ORIGINAL 2nd LABEL 1957 HORSEHIDE VINTAGE SIZE 44" - SOLD

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Im letting a few bits go as I need to downisze ahead of a move next year., and first up is this, purchased a few months ago from @58panheadfan, who described in his posts the history and details of this jacket better than I ever could, so Im just going to copy and paste his info - I hope this is OK. Heres goes -

"Introduction: Jacket was originally refurbished at Zip Stevenson and later sold to a reseller. I got it 2nd hand. Unfortunately the lining was worn and torn. Therefore I decided to relining by professional. It was time consuming and $$. The new lining material was sourced from an old stock and is as close as original incl. insulating material. I let the original United Carr press studs in place."

History: JH-1 was reborn as J65 in 1951. 2nd Buco Label. I have never seen a J65 (beside one from Japan) showing up over years.

Type: J65 2nd brown Label from 1951
Style: Vintage 50's Biker Jacket
Leather: Horsehide
Color: Black

Specs:
2 Front Pockets, zipped
1 Breast Pocket, zipped
1 Inside Pocket
Action Back
All Zippers Original, Serval & Conmar
United Carr Rivets
W-Collar
Labelled as Size44" , see Measurements

Measurements (Chest on Front, Shoulder on Back):
P2P: 22.5" (57 cm)
Shoulder seam to seam: 19.5" (50 cm)
Back: 24" (61 cm)
Sleeve straight: 25.5" (65 cm)

Condition:
Nice condition with patina, see pics
New lining made from NOS materials like original, all studs are in place

SOLD

Here's some pics, again not mine, but still accurate, and better than I will be able to do in the limited time I have at the moment.

IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0041.JPG
Buco_5.JPG
Buco_6.JPG
Buco_9.JPG
Buco_10.JPG
IMG_0042.JPG

Attachments

• BUCO_J65_Description.JPG
    BUCO_J65_Description.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Just checked properly without my daughter going crackers in the background (kids!) and it’s actually 20”, Apols, thanks anyway though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk