Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Burgus Plus LS chambray work shirt; Burgus Plus basque striped shirt

chemprofjspencer

New in Town
Both are new with tags. The chambray (size L) was too small (I reordered in XL and love it!). The basque (size XL) just didn't work for me, fit and style wise. Return shipping to Hinoya was price prohibitive and I'd rather lose that money to someone here than the post office. I'll ship both together at a discounted price—PM me and we can discuss it. Listed price covers shipping; buyer pays any transaction fees. PP and Venmo preferred.

Links to products on Hinoya: basque shirt and chambray work shirt. The measurements on Hinoya are close, but PM me if you want me to check a specific measurement for you.

Pics (please forgive white balance—my phone went crazy taking these pics).

Chambray work shirt, asking $95:

Basque shirt, asking $45

One Drop

One of the Regulars
Much respect to member chemprofjspencer, from who I bought the Burgus chambray shirt. The transaction was a pleasure, great communication, fast shipping, and very nicely packaged with the original tags included.

For anyone interested, I own a few similar blue Chambray shirts and this one compares really well, it's a bit darker shade of blue than most, the construction is superb and heavy duty, with lots of nice details, it most closely resembles the old work shirts out of the many modern designs that take their cue from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy