Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Cal Leather in Size 44 Long

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a nice and heavy Cal Leather in a super rare size 44 extralong. It took me years to get my hands on a Cal in sufficent length; this one is even a hair too long on me for my taste, even at a 6ft4" height. The leather is stiff and very heavy and reminds me of the Lost Worlds jackets I´ve handled. The jackets is flawless with no loose threads, perfectly working zippers, no holes or weak areas in the lining and no missing belt loops.

Sleevelength: measures straight 27,25" / around the curve 28,5"

Shoulderwidth: 19,5"

Pit to pit: 23,5"

Length from collarseam: 28,5"

Askingprice is 480 Euro / 480 USD / 400BP plus shipping and Paypal fees.

ljs1960

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a nice and heavy Cal Leather in a super rare size 44 extralong. It took me years to get my hands on a Cal in sufficent length; this one is even a hair too long on me for my taste, even at a 6ft4" height. The leather is stiff and very heavy and reminds me of the Lost Worlds jackets I´ve handled. The jackets is flawless with no loose threads, perfectly working zippers, no holes or weak areas in the lining and no missing belt loops.

Sleevelength: measures straight 27,25" / around the curve 28,5"

Shoulderwidth: 19,5"

Pit to pit: 23,5"

Length from collarseam: 28,5"

Askingprice is 480 Euro / 480 USD / 400BP plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Hi. Is there Cal label sewn inside? Thanks.

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
Hi! No, no lable but it got all other characteristics like the fur in the inner sleeves and the ultrathick hide Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ