Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Campdraft Size 60, in Bluegrass...

TomS

One Too Many
Hi Folks:
I'm selling my Akubra Campdraft in "bluegrass". I got it yesterday, but it's not for me. I'd like to get what I paid, so I'm listing it at 120.00 shipped. It has a diamond bash, but has only been tried on by me....never even out of the house.
Thanks,
Tom
tjs112@comcast.net

Gromulus

Practically Family
Darn, wish you had posted even one day earlier. After debating it for a a few months, last night I ordered the same hat (color and size) from Everything Australian (along with a poly Fawn Capricorn). According to the website, size 60 is out of stock. When did you order your hat? I could have avoided the 3 month wait.

TomS

One Too Many
Hi:
The hat looks kind of big on me. The sizing is perfect, but the style wears a bit large. I have to say, the color is terrific and the quality is excellent at the price point.
I am kind of on the fence about selling today. I wonder if it will grow on me in time...lol!
Best,
Tom

TomS

One Too Many
The hat is an olive or forest green color; It's really nice. I'll try to get some pics, but the color does not photoraph well in my opinion.
Best,
Tom

Brando11

A-List Customer
I'd hang on to it for a few weeks and see if you grow to like it. If not- I don't think you'll have a problem finding interested Forum members willing to take it off your hands. Count me in as one of them.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
It'd be great to see pics, regardless of the color. For instance, I want to see a pic from the front to see the crown's shape and height. And to see the brim width, etc. I think this might sell if you post pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou