Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Clinch Brass Tokyo Engineer Boots - Overdyed Black Horsebutt CN Wide last

jpto

Familiar Face
SOLD

Clinch Brass Tokyo, Engineer Boots CN Wide Last - worn indoors for under 5 hours

Clinch 10H /9.5 US/ 9UK CN Wide last
Black overdyed Horsebutt
Price: $1250 USD - shipped to the US or CA - international shipping available at additional cost

Putting these back up for sale - I've worn them indoors for under 5 hours to see if they'll break in correctly but I can tell sizing isn't going to be perfect

https://imgur.com/a/fGKWkug - scroll down for the latest pics after indoor wear

located near Toronto CA

Last edited:

jtavan

New in Town
A third wow here. Speaking of getting the sizing to be perfect, how do these fit relative to other engineer boots? Say, Lofgren or Wesco? These are probably my size, or within a half size, but without laces it's a little more exacting...

Hawttubbz

New in Town
@jtavan Just my two cents here but better from someone with the same size. But my experience is this boot fits almost exactly in size and shape as the Viberg 2050 last with less arch.

jpto

Familiar Face
All feet are different so YMMV, in general Clinch have a narrower shaft, flatter instep and toebox than other engineers I've worn. I'd say width and length are similar to a 2030 Viberg/Alden Barrie, the low toe box doesn't actually taper that much so your toes have room but not a lot of vertical volume if that makes sense.

I've only tried on Lofgrens but I'd say based on my limited experience I'd go with the same size as the Lofgrens or half a size down, i.e. I think the Clinch are longer but not by much

Both standard and strange and dc4 recommend taking the same size as Vibergs i.e. 9.5

omaramos

New in Town
i’m looking to order the same boots. i found some sizing info that relates them to trickers (at the bottom of the page) but i can’t understand it. can anyone help me out? i’m a U.S. size 10, or a UK size 9 in trickers

EEA3966B-ED90-4364-939E-D39FB5950D00.png

Terminator

Familiar Face
The above info is in relation to the original CN last, not the CN wide last the OP was selling, I believe.

omaramos

New in Town
The above info is in relation to the original CN last, not the CN wide last the OP was selling, I believe.
cheers mate. i put an order in for some role boots. wait is 18 months but from what i’ve read and seen they are worth the wait. think i’m going to go with the tall heel like a damn cowboy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB