Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Cooper A-2 sz 46R

IndyBlues

New in Town
I hate to do it, but since the jacket is a little too snug in the back, and i can't wear it to drive,...it is useless to keep it. It is in amazing condition, and I Pecarded it 2X to make sure it was conditioned for the winter. The only thing wrong with it is one small hole in one of the cuffs. Easilly repaired if your handy with a needle and thread. Here is the description from the Ebay listing.

"This is a brown 100% goatskin leather flight jacket by Cooper, labeled a size 46 R, large orange label reads "Manufactured Exclusively By The Cooper Defense Contract Division Supplier To The U.S. Air Force," white label reads "Type A-2 Size 46R GAC 201-01-8101M Cooper Sportswear Mfg. Co. Inc. CSN 8718-01-824-3400," linig is marked "50th Anniversary of Victory Commemorative A-2 Flight Jacket 1945-1995 WWII," zipper up front center with top clip at collar, two bottom front patch pockets with snap down flaps, brown knit cuffs, lined with 50% polyester and 50% cotton fabric, shoulder epaulets, airhole grommets at armpits, excellent condition, lightly used with no signs of wear. Measures 24 1/2 inches sleeves, 21 1/2 inches shoulders, 24 inches from armpit to armpit, and 26 1/2 inches length from top back of collar to back bottom hem."

cooper1.jpg

cooper2.jpg

cooper4.jpg

cooper5.jpg

I found another jacket that is more suited to my measurements, so I need to sell this one to finance that one. I hate to do it, especially because of the liner that is in this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=260057292417&rd=1&rd=1

Thanks,
'Blues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy